- You shall not put your blog before your integrity.
- You shall not make an idol of your blog.
- You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin.
- Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog.
- Honor your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes.
- You shall not murder someone else’s honor, reputation or feelings.
- You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind.
- You shall not steal another person’s content.
- You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's blog ranking. Be content with your own content.
I will have to clarify the 4th commandment - if you do a "future post" that publishes on a Sabbath is that ok? Also, not sure what to make of the second one.
For a slightly different persuasion, you may also enjoy this free e-book by Hunter Nuttall - The Zen of Blogging